kickin' it
hello
he whispers
as I pass by and my smell it lingers
as he wonders
and he ponders
how to rock my world
in between pain and feeling good
as he gets me in the mood
he bites his lips
and wishes he could
girl
you drive me crazy
he says
as he tries to carress me
but I play nice and coy
turning him into my very own toy
but he’s into the ploy
and asks for more
like its something he enjoys
he
goes on and says
let me be the one
who makes you wet
say the word baby
and the stage will be set
tell me how you want it
how you’d like to take it
if we make it
baby won’t you tell me please…………..
so i say
i'm into pillow fighting
a little bit of flirting
serious love making
til the break of dawn
and when the moon is shinin'
there’d be no lying
won't be denyin'
i wanna hear u moan
I say
I wanna feel you
pounce on me
in your arms do seize me
then squeeze me
don’t release me
don’t stop even when its morn
and when the moon is shinin'
there’d be no lying
won't be denyin'
i wanna hear u moan
posted by
G. | 12/21/2004 01:39:00 PM --